Nicopods ehf. is Icelands first and only nicotine pouch manufacturer.
We’re an ambitious team focused on creating a superior product from high quality ingredients that enables our valued customer to decrease or quit using harmful tobacco products with a less damaging nicotine substitute. We’re enthusiastic about our craft and are continually improving and developing our products to satisfy our customers.
What are nicotine pouches (Nicopods)?
Nicotine pouches are a novel nicotine delivery system to replace tobacco or vape products for persons that have reached 18 years of age.
Why nicotine pouches?
Nicotine pouches are a less harmful nicotine delivery system meant to provide nicotine users with a safer alternative then smoking or using other tobacco products. ICE Nicopods do not stain teeth and are simple and clean to use.
How do you use nicotine pouches?
The pouch is placed under your upper lip and it’s advised to leave them in for approximately 30 minutes to maximise absorption. After use please dispose of pouch in a bin or you can use the top lid on the can for storage or later disposal. It’s recommended not to exceed 100 mg of nicotine per day.
How much nicotine do ICE nicotine pouches contain?
We offer nicotine pouches in three different concentrations.
- 2 point pouches contain 8 mg/g
- 4 point pouches contain 18 mg/g
- 5 point pouches contain 24 mg/g
What flavour are ICE nicotine pouches?
ICE nicotine pouches are available in a variety of flavours to suit each and every users personal preference. We’re constantly developing new flavours and you can see what’s on offer here. (link to products)
What ingredients do ICE nicotine pouches contain?
ICE nicotine pouches contain nicotine which is an addictive chemical along with a filler (E460), salt, Xylitol (E967), acidity regulator (E501), flavourings, emulsifier (E1520), preservative (E211) and gelling agent (E415)
You have to be 18 years of age to use nicotine pouches. If you have any of the following conditions you should refrain from using nicotine pouches:
- if you’re allergic to nicotine or any other ingredient in the pouches
- if you have experienced a heart attack or a stroke within the last 3 months.
- if you have a heart- or vascular condition
- if you have untreated high blood pressure
- if you have a serious liver condition
- if you have a serious kidney condition
- if you’re diabetic and use insulin
- if you have a stomach ulcer
- if you have a hyperactive thyroid
- if you have a tumour in your adrenal gland or glands
- if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.